After five years of hype, Starfield will finally be released on September 6.
Players who buy the game’s Premium Edition or Constellation Edition will also get early access to the game starting on September 1.
But exactly what time will the game be available to play? Bethesda has now answered this question.
What time does Starfield go live?
Starfield will go live at exactly the same time everywhere in the world, which means that some people will get access in the late afternoon, while others will be getting it in the middle of the night.
The short answer, then, is that it depends on where you live. But here are the launch times for some locations:
Starfield – Early Access launch time
- Los Angeles – August 31 at 5pm PDT
- Chicago – August 31 at 7pm CDT
- New York – August 31 at 8pm EDT
- UK – September 1 at 1am BST
- France – September 1 at 2am CEST
- Germany – September 1 at 2am CEST
- China – September 1 at 8am CST
- Japan – September 1 at 9am JST
- Sydney – September 1 at 10am AEST
- New Zealand – September 1 at 12pm NZST
Starfield – Regular version launch time
- Los Angeles – September 5 at 5pm PDT
- Chicago – September 5 at 7pm CDT
- New York – September 5 at 8pm EDT
- UK – September 6 at 1am BST
- France – September 6 at 2am CEST
- Germany – September 6 at 2am CEST
- China – September 6 at 8am CST
- Japan – September 6 at 9am JST
- Sydney – September 6 at 10am AEST
- New Zealand – September 6 at 12pm NZST
If your location isn’t in the list, or you find the above list confusing, here’s a map to help clarify:
Bethesda said in mid-August that Starfield had gone gold, indicating that the main development of the game has been completed.