If you shop at Walmart regularly or just want the best chance of accessing its most popular products, it might be worth purchasing a Walmart+ membership.
Launched in September 2020, Walmart+ includes a mixture of in-store and online perks designed to save customers time and money.
Walmart+ benefits available since launch include free delivery from Walmart stores, Scan and Go shopping and fuel discounts.
Since then, the service has expanded to include several other perks. In December 2020, Walmart+ added free shipping from Walmart’s online store, and more recently members were offered access to the Paramount+ Essential Plan at no extra cost.
Walmart+ also offers members a three-hour head start on Walmart’s Black Friday deals.
Walmart Black Friday Deals events
- Event 1: (Deals begin online Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 3 p.m. ET and continue in stores Friday, Nov. 10):
- Walmart+ early access runs 12 p.m. ET – 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 8.
- Event 2: (Deals begin online Wednesday, Nov. 22 at 3 p.m. ET and continue in stores Friday, Nov. 24):
- Walmart+ early access runs 12 p.m. ET – 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
- Cyber Monday (Nov. 26): Walmart will wrap the month of incredible savings with its Cyber Monday event, including Walmart+ early access to all deals – a new benefit for Cyber Monday this year.